Tuesday, April 24, 2012

So welcome to my blog!  I've renamed it because I don't tend to write about frivolous subjects.  Usually about my life and what I've learned from my mistakes and circumstances through the grace of God.  Paul wrote in to the Corinthians that they will suffer great pain.  When I pondered on that I felt like I was wrestling with God because I didn't understand.  We're Christians so WHY?  Paul also mentioned the thorn in his side that God gave him.  Again, I wondered WHY?  After many years of fighting with this, I was given an answer.  It wasn't an AH-HA moment....God needed me to suffer the same pain as Job did so I would finally understand.  I am stubborn as a mule as many of my friends know.  We get so complacent and comfortable in our lives that we forget to ask for Jesus to be with us daily.  It's when we go through trials and tribulations that we see there ere in our actions.  For me, I felt I was hopeless to Him and to call on Him again and again meant I wasn't as strong in my faith as I should have been.  This made me feel ashamed and I ran and hid like Adam and Eve did.

I will be telling some things here that many of my friends and family do not know.  And some of them will wonder why I'm writing about it.  Well, first of all it's good to get it out whether talking to someone or writing in a journal.  But if I simply hid it in a journal, it would be helping no one.  And as much as I loathe technology, this is the best way to get this message out unless I stand on the side of the highway and I'm too chicken to do that.

So the next few posts I'll begin.  It goes a long way back.  I won't bring up individuals because this was my battle.  One thing to remember when dealing with emotions, is you may think someone is causing your problems but you can't change people and you can't change facts.....you can only change yourself.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you've made a blog. It's a great way to talk things out! You mean a lot to me krista. I'll be watching for new blogs :)

    ReplyDelete