My story of finally realizing God is carrying me every moment in His mighty right hand
Thursday, April 26, 2012
Man I'm having a can't concentrate day today. For the life of me I just can't get motivated. It comes with the territory. The one thing I have learned is just to take each day as it comes. Most of the time it's the devil trying to break my spirit. So I pray and know tomorrow is another day. And then I remember my favorite "tomorrow is another day song"....Dare You To Move by Switchfoot. The best part of it for me is when they sing....I dare you to move, I dare you to move, I dare you to lift yourself off of the floor like today never happened. When you have a bad day, just brush it off and realize tomorrow, today will be in the past, like it never happened. I hope you enjoy this video. Switchfoot is awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment