My story of finally realizing God is carrying me every moment in His mighty right hand
Friday, May 4, 2012
I am amazed at God's creations. He was painted a masterpiece on this earth. It seems like everytime I go out to meditate and pray I see something that I would normally have missed had I not made it a practice to be close to nature while meditating. I want to thank Chasen Callahan for the song "Nothing Like You" because it makes you stop and think how wonderful things are. And when it starts getting tough, take time to go to nature and bask in God's wonderful chapel. God will amaze you when you take time to be still and celebrate His creation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One of my favorite songs, he wrote it on his porch while a violent storm passed by. He had an eye open that lots of people never open, looks like you've discovered that eye!
ReplyDelete